WE WANT TO WORK WITH THE BEST PEOPLE
Why work with LAUFT? LAUFT is a Canadian made startup disrupting the workspace industry. LAUFT’s on-demand, flexible approach to workspace, while working alongside some of Canada’s biggest property developers on a revenue share model, is the most scalable, comprehensive approach to building a network of productivity touchpoints across Canada, and beyond.
LAUFT does not subscribe to the 9-5 metric of judging impact, instead we focus on Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) to evaluate and reward our team members. What better incentive is there to do excellent, detail oriented work than time? With LAUFT, your results speak for your performance.
In addition to offering competitive salaries, we offer other great perks.
- Work From Home/Work From Anywhere
- Flexible Work Hours
- Unlimited Vacation Policy
- Casual Dress
Working with a startup can be exciting and challenging. The best candidates will be adaptable, open-minded, agile, and willing to take on tasks outside of their comfort zone to help LAUFT succeed. If this sounds like an environment where you would thrive, submit your resume below!
Current Job Opportunities
SALES AND MARKETING
DIRECTOR OF BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT
Director of Business Development
LAUFT is looking for a detail-oriented and driven Director of Business Development to increase company revenue by identifying profitable business opportunities and developing long-term business growth strategies. The responsibilities of the Director of Business Development include recommending ways to improve operations planning, attending meetings with clients and advisors, and notifying partners of key business developments. You should also be able to assess business risks by analyzing financial, statistical, and economic data.
To be successful as a Director of Business Development, you should be persuasive and have strong business acumen. Ultimately, an exceptional Director of Business Development should be adept at negotiating sound business deals as well as demonstrate excellent communication, leadership, and problem-solving skills.
This position reports to the Chief Revenue Officer.
Director of Business Development Responsibilities:
- Building solid relationships with customers, partners, as well as sales and marketing teams.
- Developing in-depth knowledge of company offerings to identify profitable business opportunities.
- Directing marketing efforts by presenting market research to marketing directors and suggesting strategies to expand market research.
- Assessing marketing and sales as well as supplier and vendor operations and recommending improvements as needed.
- Preparing all documentation required for requests for proposals (RFPs).
- Researching emerging trends and recommending new company offerings to satisfy customers’ needs.
- Developing and managing strategic partnerships to grow business and generate leads.
- Presenting business or marketing opportunities to company executives and management.
- Manage a Business Development Representative.
Director of Business Development Requirements:
- Bachelor's degree in Business Administration, Marketing, Finance, or related field; Master's degree is advantageous.
- Proven business development, sales, or marketing experience.
- Proficient in all Microsoft Office and G Suite applications.
- Excellent analytical, problem-solving, and decision-making skills.
- Exceptional leadership and management skills.
- Effective communication and negotiation skills.
- Strong business acumen.
- Detail-oriented and persuasive.
Salary range is $95,000 - $120,000 depending on experience. LAUFT provides an unlimited vacation policy.
This is a part time position to begin that would evolve into a full time position in the coming months.
LAUFT is seeking a new Graphic Designer to join our team. You will be designing a wide variety of things across digital and offline media. To be successful in this position, you’ll be a self-starter, capable of delivering brilliant creative ideas, and show amazing attention to detail.
Graphic Designer Responsibilities:
- UX/UI design
- Graphic design for social media
- Graphic design for print
- Social media community management
- Social media advertising
- Photo and video production
- Social media strategy and analysis
- Creating a wide range of graphics and layouts for product illustrations, company logos, and websites with Adobe Creative Cloud.
- Reviewing final layouts and suggesting improvements when necessary.
- Integrated User Experience between workspace locations and marketing materials.
- Designs for User Interface app development.
Graphic Designer Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree in graphic design or related field.
- Experience as a graphic designer or in related fields.
- Demonstrable graphic design skills with a strong portfolio.
- Proficiency with Adobe Creative Cloud.
- A strong eye for visual composition.
- Effective time management skills and the ability to meet deadlines.
- Able to give and receive constructive criticism.
- Understanding of marketing, production, website design, corporate identity, product packaging, advertisements, and multimedia design.
- Experience with computer-aided design.
Salary range is $55,000 - $80,000 depending on experience. LAUFT provides an unlimited vacation policy.
This is a part time position to begin that would evolve into a full time position in the coming months.
LAUFT is looking for a digital-savvy Community Manager to take control of our online voice and build brand awareness and loyalty. The Community Manager will be responsible for aligning all company social media and marketing content to create a strong brand identity. You will be the first point of contact for online fans and followers, thus developing an intimate relationship with the online community.
To be successful in this role, you will need to have a deep passion for social media, stay abreast of new developments and opportunities in the industry, and be a strategic thinker. You must have an outgoing personality as in-person networking will also be part of the job.
This position reports to the Managing Editor.
Community Manager Responsibilities:
- Develop a content plan.
- Create engaging content for all platforms, including blog pieces, articles, social media posts, newsletters, and videos.
- Engage with the online community and respond to comments and requests.
- Analyze web traffic and relevant community metrics.
- Relay community feedback to relevant internal stakeholders.
- Devise and implement community communication initiatives.
- Liaise with other departments to stay updated on new marketing initiatives, product and service developments, and to ensure brand consistency.
- Attend networking events or relevant industry workshops.
Community Manager Requirements:
- A degree in communication, English, journalism, marketing or related field may be required.
- Experience with Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, Twitter, and YouTube is essential.
- Knowledge of Buffer or similar programs to manage online postings on different platforms.
- Proficient in Google Analytics.
- At least two years' experience managing social media platforms.
- Strong writing and verbal communication skills.
- Knowledge of marketing trends and techniques.
- Superb time management skills.
Salary range is $40,000 - $75,000 depending on experience. LAUFT has an unlimited vacation policy.
DIRECTOR OF OPERATIONS
Director of Operations
LAUFT is looking to hire a spirited Director of Operations to take our organization’s operations to the next level. The Director of Operations will encourage an engaged senior management team and guard our values.
You will analyze data and metrics to evaluate staff performance, lead and encourage employees to maximize performance, and ensure a strong talent pipeline. You will collaborate with human resources to create and implement succession plans for key management and supervisors, and advance cohesion between various internal departments.
To be successful in this role you will ensure quality of operations and customer service, inspire staff to give their all, and expand the company’s footprint and strengthen their reputation. Ideal candidates are ambitious and performance-oriented with exceptional people skills.
This position reports to the Chief Operating Officer.
Director of Operations Responsibilities:
- Playing a leading role in compiling company budget and growth/operating strategy.
- Executing strategies to optimize company and asset growth.
- Ensuring expertise and effectiveness across operating platforms.
- Creating strategies and implementing initiatives to reduce company costs.
- Driving employees and leading performance reviews, to ensure engaged and skilled workforce.
- Initiating better business practices.
- Ensure all legal and regulatory documents are filed and monitor compliance with laws and regulations.
- Collaborating with leadership to build an environment of collective responsibility and accountability.
- Ensuring adherence to key performance objectives to meet business and customer expectations.
- Developing and managing vendor relationships.
Director of Operations Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration.
- 5+ years experience managing a complex enterprise’s human resources, finances, operations or strategies.
- Proven ability of managing budgets in a similar role.
- Proficient operational and financial acumen.
- Strong ethical leadership abilities.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong people skills.
- Outstanding organizational skills.
- Ability to make projections three years into the future.
Salary range is $75,000 – $100,000 depending on experience. LAUFT provides an unlimited vacation policy.
FACILITIES OPERATIONS MANAGER
Facilities Operations Manager
We are looking for multi-skilled candidates who can balance technical maintenance with strong attention to detail. Facilities managers are responsible for creating a suitable working environment, ensuring facilities are always clean and installing and maintaining adequate workspace infrastructure, among other duties.
Moreover, facilities managers need to be able to attend to multiple concerns involving both workers and their working environment, requiring good organizational and multitasking ability.
This position requires access to a vehicle to visit the various workspaces in the LAUFT network.
This position reports to the COO.
Facilities Manager Responsibilities:
- Fostering a professional working environment.
- Inspecting and repairing electrical and plumbing services.
- Managing janitorial duties.
- Ensuring adequate vending services.
- Undertaking building and grounds maintenance.
- Ensuring facilities are always clean.
- Managing air conditioning services.
- Ensuring compliance with health and safety regulations.
- Managing waste disposal systems.
- Ensuring a constant security presence.
- Installing and maintaining adequate workspace infrastructure.
- Managing parking facilities and ensuring space.
- Overseeing refurbishments and renovations.
Facilities Manager Requirements:
- Degree in civil engineering or related field.
- 3+ years in facilities management.
- Project management skills.
- Good organizational skills.
- Multitasking ability.
- Excellent written and verbal communication.
- Exceptional interpersonal skills.
- Good time management.
This role has an annual salary of $55,000 - 65,000. All LAUFT employees receive an unlimited vacation policy. LAUFT pays all mileage expenses.