WE WANT TO WORK WITH THE BEST PEOPLE
Why work with LAUFT? LAUFT is a Canadian made startup disrupting the workspace industry. LAUFT’s on-demand, flexible approach to workspace, while working alongside some of Canada’s biggest property developers on a revenue share model, is the most scalable, comprehensive approach to building a network of productivity touchpoints across Canada, and beyond.
LAUFT does not subscribe to the 9-5 metric of judging impact, instead we focus on Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) to evaluate and reward our team members. What better incentive is there to do excellent, detail oriented work than time? With LAUFT, your results speak for your performance.
In addition to offering competitive salaries, we offer other great perks.
- Work From Home/Work From Anywhere
- Flexible Work Hours
- Unlimited Vacation Policy
- Casual Dress
Working with a startup can be exciting and challenging. The best candidates will be adaptable, open-minded, agile, and willing to take on tasks outside of their comfort zone to help LAUFT succeed. If this sounds like an environment where you would thrive, submit your resume below!
Current Job Opportunities
SALES AND MARKETING
FULL STACK MARKETER
Full Stack Marketer
LAUFT is looking for a talented marketer who has had exposure and experience at all levels of the marketing stack. We are looking for someone who can optimize how they spend time, money and other resources in order to maximize user acquisition, engagement and retention.
To be considered for this position, you will need a bachelor's degree in business, marketing or communications. You will also need to have proven experience in running marketing efforts for various companies and organizations.
Since tactics and strategies may change rapidly, what’s important is that you stay informed and adapt to these changes by applying a test, measure and learn methodology to your marketing process.
This position reports to the Managing Editor.
Full Stack Marketer Responsibilities:
- Social Media: Understand how to create a community and drive engagement around the most relevant social networks. Understand how content goes viral. Know how to connect with influential people in these networks
- SEO: Must have experience driving traffic via targeted keywords, link building and on page optimizations.
- Email Marketing: Be able to harvest email addresses using permission marketing. Understand how to drive customer engagement and reconnect with customers using email. Be able to manage and segment lists over time.
- Public relations: you must be able to get the attention of bloggers and journalists within the parenting and consumer tech verticals; you must build and nurture these relationships in order to guarantee consistent press coverage over time.
- Content Marketing: you will create content (blog posts, guest posting, infographics,) that is appropriate to our audience and place it in relevant websites/feeds across the web in order to drive links and traffic back to our site.
- Analytics: you have good understanding of web analytics and know how to set up and use web analytics tools (Google Analytic)
- A/B Testing and Landing page optimization
- Business Development: identify and secure strategic partnerships in order to accelerate our growth.
- Product Marketing: work with the UX and dev team to build effective engagement, retention and referral mechanics into the product.
- Copywriting: you will create compelling headlines and understand how to motivate users by using effective call to actions.
- Advertising: you will have experience running and optimizing ad campaigns across all social media platforms.
- Graphic design: you will be able to support our content marketing efforts by using products in the Adobe Creative Cloud in an effective manner.
- CRM and CMS: you will be able to use HubSpot to automate aspects of our marketing strategy.
Full Stack Marketer Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree in business, marketing, communications, or related field.
- Proven marketing campaign experience.
- Effective time management skills and the ability to multitask.
- Strong copywriting skills.
- Attention to detail.
- Professional and proactive work ethic.
- High competence in project and stakeholder management.
- Excellent interpersonal, written and oral communication skills.
- Experience with digital marketing forms such as social media marketing and content marketing.
- Competency in Adobe Creative Cloud software.
- Competency in HubSpot CRM and CMS.
Salary range is $55,000 - $70,000 depending on experience. LAUFT provides an unlimited vacation policy.
DIRECTOR OF OPERATIONS
Director of Operations
LAUFT is looking to hire a spirited Director of Operations to take our organization’s operations to the next level. The Director of Operations will encourage an engaged senior management team and guard our values.
You will analyze data and metrics to evaluate staff performance, lead and encourage employees to maximize performance, and ensure a strong talent pipeline. You will collaborate with human resources to create and implement succession plans for key management and supervisors, and advance cohesion between various internal departments.
To be successful in this role you will ensure quality of operations and customer service, inspire staff to give their all, and expand the company’s footprint and strengthen their reputation. Ideal candidates are ambitious and performance-oriented with exceptional people skills.
This position reports to the Chief Operating Officer.
Director of Operations Responsibilities:
- Playing a leading role in compiling company budget and growth/operating strategy.
- Executing strategies to optimize company and asset growth.
- Ensuring expertise and effectiveness across operating platforms.
- Creating strategies and implementing initiatives to reduce company costs.
- Driving employees and leading performance reviews, to ensure engaged and skilled workforce.
- Initiating better business practices.
- Ensure all legal and regulatory documents are filed and monitor compliance with laws and regulations.
- Collaborating with leadership to build an environment of collective responsibility and accountability.
- Ensuring adherence to key performance objectives to meet business and customer expectations.
- Developing and managing vendor relationships.
Director of Operations Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration.
- 5+ years experience managing a complex enterprise’s human resources, finances, operations or strategies.
- Proven ability of managing budgets in a similar role.
- Proficient operational and financial acumen.
- Strong ethical leadership abilities.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong people skills.
- Outstanding organizational skills.
- Ability to make projections three years into the future.
Salary range is $75,000 – $100,000 depending on experience. LAUFT provides an unlimited vacation policy.